Austen concentrates his legal practice in the area of transactional law, primarily representing clients in a wide range of real estate matters. In addition, Austen conducts a general practice in transactional and corporate law as well as in Trusts and estates. Austen was born and raised in Miami, Florida and completed his undergraduate studies at Florida State University, where he graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degrees in real estate and finance.
Austen received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Miami School of Law, where he graduated cum laude and was a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review. Austen earned Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Awards in both Banking Law and Transactional Drafting and Practice and was a recipient of the Dean’s Merit Scholarship.
Austen is extremely detail oriented and places the utmost importance on meeting his client’s goals and needs.
During his free time, Austen enjoys playing golf, traveling, and spending time with his friends and family.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, cum laude
- B.S. Real Estate & Finance, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, cum laude
Honors and Awards:
- University of Miami Business Law Review
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award: Transactional Drafting and Practice; Banking Law
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship recipient