Natasha concentrates her law practice in the area of commercial litigation. Natasha represents businesses and individuals in a variety of litigation matters, including landlord/tenant disputes, business litigation, appellate practice, bankruptcy, and mortgage foreclosure defense. Natasha is also experienced in conducting real estate transactions, business formations, estate planning, and IRS dispute resolution.
Natasha received her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude, was a member of and published by the Nova Law Review, was the recipient of numerous book awards, and was on the Dean's List every semester. After law school, Natasha decided to specialize in the competitive area of tax law and obtained a master's in taxation from New York University School of Law.
Prior to joining Stok Kon + Braverman, in addition to her experience in private practice, Natasha served as in-house counsel to a prominent property development company in central Florida, which allowed her to obtain a unique perspective from the "inside" on how to best serve clients.
- LL.M. in Taxation, New York University College of Law
New York, NY
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law
Magna Cum Laude
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nova Law Review
Dean's List, All Semesters
CALI ("Book") Award for highest grade in Civil Procedure, Income Tax, Wills, Constitutional Law II, and Environmental Law
- B.A., University of Florida
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court, Middle and Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Agent