Boynton Beach Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Proudly Serving Business Owners Across Florida
Is your business facing a commercial litigation issue? At Stok Kon + Braverman, our commercial litigation team knows that business owners need reliable legal counsel to defend their interests in these complicated matters. Our commercial litigators handle matters ranging from complex business disputes and breach of contract to partnership dissolution and unfair competition and trade practices.
We proudly take on high stakes commercial litigation cases that can have far-reaching consequences for business owners, and we have represented numerous clients, including:
- Individual entrepreneurs
- Small businesses
- Insurance companies
- Finance companies
To consult with a qualified professional who is familiar with this area of law, please contact Stok Kon + Braverman today for a case consultation.
Are You Involved in a Commercial Dispute with Multiple Parties?
Multi-party litigation often leads to tense situations where it is difficult for the parties involved to agree on the ultimate objective. Our award-winning legal team at Stok Kon + Braverman has a stellar reputation for helping clients manage overlapping goals in commercial litigation claims.
We are proud of the extensive experience our legal team possess in this area of law. Our skilled litigators have represented large institutions and high-value companies, so we know how to address the complicated questions and concerns of clients.
When you choose Stok Kon + Braverman to represent you, we make it our goal to keep you informed every step of the way. To discuss the pros and cons of each of the legal options at your disposal, call (954) 874-8870 today.
Commercial Disputes We Handle for Clients in Boynton Beach
Our commercial litigation team is here to use our practical legal insight to help you resolve any of the following disputes that commonly arise between business owners:
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: We can assist you with complex disputes arising from one or more partners or corporate directors who violated their required fiduciary duties. If you believe that someone running a business you are involved with has violated a fiduciary duty, you might have the right to take legal action. Consult with us today to discuss your situation.
- Breach of Contract: A breach of contract claim can be filed if one party to a contract does not fulfill its obligations as laid out in the agreement. When this occurs, the non-breaching party can take legal action against the breaching party. If you are involved in dispute over the fulfillment of contractual obligations, then turn to us to us for help understanding your legal rights and options.
- Unfair Competition & Trade Secret Disputes: Unfair competition happens when competing businesses use deceptive or fraudulent practices that will likely create confusion among consumers. Trades secrets are information essential to the business that is difficult for others to acquire easily. Our attorneys are familiar with unfair competition and trade secret disputes, and we will gladly put our skills to work to protect your business.
- Partnership Dissolution Matters: Sometimes, dissolving a business is a mutual, voluntary decision made by partners, other times, it’s the result of legal action taken by some but not all of the company shareholders. Whatever the reason for closing down a business, our seasoned litigators can oversee the process and ensure that all of the winding down procedures are executed properly.
- Intellectual Property Disputes: Do you have intellectual property that needs to be protected from various threats? Stok Kon + Braverman proudly help clients with disputes involving trade secrets, non-compete agreements, trademarks, copyrights, patents, and more. Speak to our team today.
- Emergency Commercial Litigation: We get that operating an entity and working with other businesses sometimes leads to conflict. If you need a speedy resolution to a business dispute, then let our knowledgeable team of attorneys assist you.
- Business Torts: We guide businesses that need to file tort claims against individuals or other entities. We work closely with our clients and handle a variety of business torts, so if you need help navigating the legal process, reach out to our firm today.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes: Does your company operate a business that leases commercial space from a landlord? If a dispute arises over non-payment of rent, sublet issues, title disputes, or breach of contract claims, then turn to us so we can assess the claims and determine your rights under the terms of the lease.
- Real Estate Litigation: We assist clients with real estate litigation matters involving commercial leases, construction contracts, and property valuations. We will negotiate aggressively on your behalf to seek an expedient resolution, or take your case to court if necessary.
- Franchise Litigation: The relationship between franchisor and franchisee is a complex one. If it becomes unbalanced and one party believes they have been seriously wronged, then litigation might be necessary. Whether you are a franchisor or franchisee facing litigation, our seasoned attorneys can help you handle your business dispute effectively.
To schedule your case consultation with one of our commercial litigators in Boynton Beach, please give us a call at (954) 874-8870 or fill out our online form.